Series 800 Black With Printed Index Stainless Steel And Alumi
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping over $100
Movado Series 800, 40 mm Performance Steel case and bracelet with black-toned dial.
- Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
- Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
- Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
- Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
- Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
- Horwitt's design is in the permanent collections of MoMA
Gold-Toned Metallic With Printed Index
Pale Gold Ionic-Plated Stainless Steel
Swiss Quartz Movement
Pale Gold Ionic-Plated Stainless Steel Link Bracelet